Monday, January 12, 2009

People want somebody else

Do you ever feel like you are not who you feel like inside because everyone thinks you are somebody else? Do you know who you want to be but everyone seeks you to be who you are not? Are you trying to find yourself? Can you be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel totally alone? Am I the only one the feels this way? My parents want me to live like they wanted to and chase the dreams they had. But I want to live my life and I have my own dreams! I want to be free, run away from the people that hurt me. I want to make my own decisions my own mistakes and live my own life. Why can't I? Well I'm going to, its my life and I want to feel the rain washing over me. I want to help people find themselves; but how can I, if I can't find myself? Who am I? I want to be the girl who cares, helps, protects, and loves people. I don't want to be afraid of people or what they may think about me. I wan to live like everyone should to make the pain go away and let everyone know they are loved. Help someone find themselves, you will feel better and that one person you helped could save thousands of lives. Be the person you want to find. Be the change you want to see. Don't let anyone stop you from living your dream! Its your turn now, you're ready. The time has come when we all need to take a stand for what we believe, what we want, and who we love. Don't let your life pass you by, because you will have to see what you did for the rest of eternity. Live. Laugh. Love. And above all be happy and be yourself because no one else can do what you are called to do.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

anna-
i ws about to not read this b/c it was long- but i read most of it- and it was GOOD
u need to write more! that really spoke to me......and i think that what u wrote is cool. be who you want to see others be. if u want people to be happpy, be happy urself! LOVE U GIRL.
text me later.